Colleagues, X7 Research takes part in a two-day international event “Russian Pharmaceutical forum”, which will be held on May 15-16, 2018 in Corinthia Saint-Petersburg Hotel.
The following key topics will be considered at the event this year:
- Labelling of medicines in Russia
- GMP inspections
- State procurement of pharmaceutical drugs: VED list, price setting & the introduction of an information and analytical monitoring and control system
- Manufacturing of pharmaceutical drugs in Russia: implementation of the import substitution programme in the pharmaceutical industry, obtaining a special investment contract & contract manufacturing
- Protection of intellectual property rights for pharmaceutical drugs: issues and international practice
- Search for innovations through partnerships: analysis of opportunities and challenges in the global market
- Development of a common pharmaceutical market in the EAEU: problems of formation and future prospects
- Digitalisation in the pharmaceutical industry: prospects for telemedicine and development of innovative medical technologies
- Changes in the retail market: consolidation of pharmacy chains, prospects for pharmaceutical sales via the Internet and supermarkets and many more!
More information you can find by clicking on the link on the official website.
Contact us by email email@example.com. We will be glad to see you at this event!